The Table Creative has always had a clear vision to produce outstanding CGI together with an exceptional experience for both our client and employees.
With the industry gaining significant traction and to keep up with market demands, we are constantly finding new ways to grow and bring new skill sets to the table.
Currently, we are on the lookout for talent, industry experts and aspiring graduates who are looking to advance their career.
Current & Future positions
Select a post to view more
We welcome and invite you to send us your CV
If none of our current positions match your skill set but you would like us to keep your CV on file for future openings and opportunities, drop us an email explaining how you can add value to our growing team.
We highly recommend joining our careers and opportunities mailer to keep updated on any job vacancies.
We believe our greatest asset is our staff, therefore, we take special care of “The Table Creative family”
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Additional days leave for every year worked
- Special welcome gift on arrival
- Competitive HR policies including generous family leave
- An extra week off at Christmas
- Snack station
- Your Birthday off – because no one should have to work on their birthday
- Monthly ‘feast and feedback’ sessions
- Charitable Leave Allowance – give your time to a cause of your choice
- Newly fitted office space that inspires creativity and collaborative working
- Quarterly team events
Offering an invaluable in-situ graduate working and learning experience
With over 50 combined years experience, industry expertise and award winning artistry achievements, co-directors, Phil and Abigail Tromans pride themselves in their contributions in growing the industry. It is through their engagement and relationships with universities together with an invaluable in-house training that helps drive how the industry trains and nurtures grass roots talent.
If you are curious to learn more about our graduate program, send us an email.